Key account management is one of the best ways to ensure repeat purchases, additional purchases and referral to other prospective customers like themselves.
Key Account Management
The Key Account Management will
🔑 Developing a strategic approach to account management and customer relationships
🔑 Learning how to construct and implement profitable long-term account plans
🔑 Gaining a better understanding of your customers’ needs and expectations.
🔑 Enhancing your ability to influence, persuade, negotiate with key decision makers.
🔑 Building stronger value-added customer relationships leading to increased revenues
🔑 Creating support processes that fulfil customer expectations and facilitate best practice key account management
🔑 Increasing account revenue and profitabilityGet Instant Access Now!
“Account Management is the process of maximising the return on your investment in a customer by defining and actioning appropriate plans that will enable you to build on the present, to manage the future”
- Peter Chevron
- Manage their accounts in a way that produces more profitable partnerships
- Develop the ability to build stronger business relationships
- Understanding the Global Account
- Gain a clearer insight into the customers’ decision-making process
- Identify and assess the key knowledge required and the sources of information and resource that will impact on effectiveness
- Protect their accounts from competitors
- Add value to the relationship by identifying opportunities that have a positive impact on their customers business
- Optimise the full business potential from each account
- Build and develop account management strategies that produce real business growth
Key Account Management Modules
Role of Key Account Management
- What is Key Account Management?
- What is not Key Account Management?
- Role Defined as a Farmer
- Responsibilities of a Key Account Manager
- Understanding common key account pitfalls
- Assessing your strengths, weaknesses
- Determining the criteria for major account status
Knowing your Account
- Researching your customer’s profile
- Assessing an account’s volume of business and profit potential
- Examining the organisation’s structure and politics
- Analysing the customer's short- term and long-term buying cycles
- Using gap analysis
Formulating Account Strategy
- Creating an account plan
- Developing competitive pricing
- Measuring account profitability
- Using CRM strategies to add customer value and build stronger
- and more loyal relationships
- Focusing on customer-driven measures
Managing the Account
- Identifying key decision makers
- Influencing and negotiating with multiple decision makers
- Utilising ROI selling
- Producing effective proposals
- Setting specific goals and
- Objectives for each meeting
- Giving effective and skilful presentations and ensuring all meeting are productive
Adding Value to the Account
- Networking and maintaining alliances across an organisation to maintain preferred supplier
- Creating value-added marketing
- Programmes for major accounts
- Looking for opportunity – identifying wider sales across the whole account
Developing Your Key
- Account Strategy
- Setting Goals for your Key Accounts
- Developing a plan for your Key Accounts
- Business Plan Template
JOIN ONLINE SALES TRAINING ACADEMY TODAY!
Fee includes all Online Sales Training Academy Programmes
Meet Colly Graham,
Colly Graham brings over forty years of practical experience of selling, with state-of-the-art training Colly keeps abreast in the latest trends in marketing and selling.
With a wide management experience in the training and development of salespeople, he has gained wide experience in building and leading a number of successful sales teams.
As an international trainer Colly has trained sales teams in UK, Ireland, Spain, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Dubai, USA and Australia.
Colly Graham also has been recognized by The Institute of Sales Management has been in the top ten sales trainers in the UK he holds Master Practitioner of NLP Colly trained with Richard Bandler in 1998.